Athletic Registration & Fee Information
All middle school students participating in PSD Athletics must complete the PSD Middle School Sports Registration Process. Please register your child for sports online using the new Sports Engine website. While the PSD expectation is to complete registration online, you can also print the forms to reference and complete by hand, only if necessary. Keep in mind that online registration still requires families to submit a hard copy of the physical form, complete with a doctor signature. Please remember that students cannot participate in any athletic summer camps or practices at Kinard until coaches have the medical release form signed by a doctor. The physician signature form is valid for 365 days and expires one year from the original date of completion. It is recommended that you begin to think about making appointments for your yearly medical/physical exam as soon as possible, while you have plenty of time to see a doctor to obtain a signature well in advance of the season. In addition, athletic registration also includes a fee of $105 (per student, per sport). Payments can be made via SchoolPay or with a check payable to Kinard Middle School. The registration process and payment of the $105 fee must be complete prior to the first official practice/tryout or students will not be allowed to participate. For cut sports, students who do not make the team will be issued a full refund. Follow the steps below to complete the registration process:
- Registration Forms - Families have two options to register a student-athlete for a sports season.
Register online by navigating to the Sports Engine website.
Download and print the hard copy of the registration forms and submit all paperwork to the main office in person.
Payment of the $105 Participation Fee (per sport) - Due prior to the first day of practice/tryouts
Payments can be made online via SchoolPay or with checks made payable to Kinard Middle School
For cut sports - refunds will be issued for students who do not make the final roster
- If a student chooses to quit a sport, the following PSD refund policy will be followed:
- Full Refund - For athletes who participate 5 days or less in a sport
- 1/2 Refund - For athletes who participate in more than 5 days of practice, before the first competition/game
- No Refund - For athletes who participate in one or more competition/game.
- If you qualify for waived fees you can submit your request here. Once you have qualified for waived fees you must log into Parent Vue, click on forms, and click permission to share under your student’s name. This allows us to waive the athletic fee.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are on waived fees you must still process a payment through SchoolPay (log into SchoolPay, select your students sport, add that sport to the cart and it will show up at $0.00 dollars due), process the payment and bring receipt in to the main office.
Does your student need a sports physical and you don't have a Primary Care Physician or are having trouble getting an appointment? The Health and Wellness Center at Centennial High School offers sports physicals/well child exams June - August. The Center can bill insurance and no child is ever turned away for inability to pay. For more information visit www.hwcenter.org or call their office at 970-488-4950. For more information or to schedule an appointment call (970) 488-4950. The Center is located in Centennial High School’s main office building, located at 330 East Laurel Street, Fort Collins, CO 80524.