- Friends, music and sugar along with some friendly competitions sums up the Kinard Karnival. We’ll have the highly anticipated Cake Walk, donut eating contest along with yummy food trucks to make an unforgettable evening! Get your wristbands next week during lunch for $10. Anyone 4 and under are free so bring your whole family!
- Join in the fun at the Teen Self Care Fair at Edora Park this Sunday, September 15th from 12-6. Awesome activities include art, music, meditation, therapy dogs, and more! If you would like more information, please come by the student services office.
- Do you love science? Do you like hands-on activities and performing experiments? If so, check out the science fair club! Science Fair Club will meet Thursdays after school from 3:15-4:00 in room 315 starting this week. See Mrs. Ashe if you’d like more information!
- Are you interested in fantasy and role-playing games? Consider joining the Kinard Dungeons and Dragons club. The student led Dungeons and Dragons club will be meeting from 3:15-4 every Wednesday in room 509. It is open to all grade levels. To find out more, come to the first meeting on tomorrow from 3:15-4 pm in room 509.
- Today for lunch we are serving cheese calzone and marinara or chicken alfredo. For breakfast tomorrow we will be serving waffles and a sausage patty.