- First Day of Practice: January 14th at 3:30pm in the Auxiliary Gym
- Prior to participation, all students must complete the PSD registration process
- Pre-Season Camp: There will be an optional and non-evaluative camp for all 7th and 8th graders interested in the team from January 8th - January 11th. Workouts will take place from 3:30pm – 5:15pm after school (Tuesday through Friday). All participants must have physical forms and paperwork submitted prior to participation.
- Season Duration: 1/14/19 - 3/2/19
- Practice Times: Monday - Friday from 3:30pm - 5:15pm
- Match Schedule: Click Here
Pre-Season Camp Information
Pre-season wrestling camp will be held for any 7th and 8th grade students who are interested in the team. The detailed times for pre-season camp are listed above. This camp provides student-athletes the opportunity to begin working on fundamental skills and helps athletes to prepare for the upcoming season at Kinard. This camp is not mandatory and participation in the camp will have no bearing on the athlete’s placement when the wrestling season begins. The camp is designed to be a non-evaluatory experience that is free of charge. Any student-athlete participating in the pre-season camp must have an updated physical form on file with the front office PRIOR to participation in the camp (see below). If your son or daughter plans to participate in this camp, please print and complete the Pre-Season Camp Registration Form and submit it to the main office by Thursday morning at 8:30am (12/20/18).