January 31, 2023
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- National Inspire Your Heart with Art Day
Attention 8th graders
- High school registration forms are due Thursday, Feb 2nd for Fossil, Timnath and Rocky. Friday, Feb 3rd for Poudre and Fort Collins. Counselors will be here to meet with you individually.
- You need to have all your completed registration forms ready for turn in with parent signatures.
- You will receive a ticket during the first hour of the day with a specific time to come down to see a high school counselor.
- If you have any questions, please see Ms. Irvine or Mrs. Young
- Attention science Olympiad participants. There will be an important meeting on Wednesday during ELO to finalize team members on each of the 23 events. If you cannot attend, please see Mr. McGonagil sometime before Wednesday to finalize your events. Report to your ELO, then to room 510 for this important meeting.
- Your Kinard media center wants to set you up on a Blind Date! That’s RIGHT! During the month of February we have books wrapped in gift wrap that you can choose based on a TEASER first line of the book that is written on the gift wrap along with the genre of book! So mysterious! If you bring back the book and a “Rate Your Blind Date” review card you will get a sweet treat!
- You don’t know what you had until you’ve LOST it nor do you know what you’ve been missing until you’ve FOUND it, so please check the LOST and FOUND before everything will be donated at the end of this week.
- Math Counts is today in the Media Center from 3:15pm-4:15pm.
- Running Club is also today after school outside the gym from 3:15-4pm.
- Fitness Club is tomorrow after school until 4pm in the Small Gym.
- The girls basketball teams walked away with 4 victories last night against Lesher. The Varsity and JV teams used tough defense and the fast break to win 43-19 and 26-8. The C teams would not be denied at home where the C1 team won by 10 and the C2 team dominated. Wednesday we take on Boltz!
- Our wrestlers compete against Blevins at Blevins today! Those athletes will be released from class at 1:35.
- Today the lunch options are:
- Penne & meat sauce
- Cheese ravioli & a roll
- Club sandwich
- Served for breakfast tomorrow is a egg & bacon burrito