September 29, 2023
Friday, September 29, 2023
- Friday’s riddle & joke:
- Q: You can find me in Earth, Mars, Mercury, and Jupiter - but not Venus, Pluto, or Neptune. What am I?
Why did the teacher draw on the window?
- Because he wanted his lesson to be very clear!
- Hi Kinard, I am from Global Leadership and I am here to talk to you about CANS Around the Oval. We are trying to help people with food insecurity in Larimer County by raising money and collecting food. Food insecurity means that people don’t know when they will eat their next meal. We are trying to reach our goals of $6,500 dollars and 4,000 pounds of food so that people with food insecurity can have meals to eat. Global leadership will start collecting cans and money on October 2nd in your first period class. Remember to start bringing cans and money to your first period class on Monday October 2nd. The top first period class in each grade level will win a prize.
- Next week's clubs:
- Fitness Club will meet on Monday and Wednesday from 3:15 - 4:00 p.m. in the weight room.
- Baking Club is also on Monday from 3:15 - 4:15 p.m. in Room 300.
- Math Counts is on Tuesday from 3:10 - 4:15 p.m. in the Media Center.
- Mustang Kickers Club is on Thursday from 3:15-4:00 p.m. in Room 416.
- FCA/FCT club is on Friday from 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. in Room 300.
- Boys tennis players attending the mini-tournament should be released at 2:35 p.m.
- Today the lunch options are:
- Chicken & waffles
- Meat Lovers Pizza
- Served for breakfast on Monday are French toast sticks